New Student Registration
Attention parents: please complete Online Registration for new students
- Board of Education: Meetings are normally held on the 4th Monday of each month.
- District Accountability Committee: Meetings are held bi-monthly starting in September -- Guests are welcome!
- Info about our Parent Notification System
Small Schools - Big Results
- Small class sizes and personalized programming
- Safe, secure and enjoyable learning environments
- High academic standards - Boettcher scholars and State test scores
- High numbers of science fair, Pan American Day, Art, Voc Ag, FBLA and other award winners
- Wide range of programming - advanced courses
- Full extracurricular participation
Non Discrimination Policy
The Board is committed to providing a safe learning and work environment where all members of the school community are treated with dignity and respect. The schools in the district are subject to all federal and state laws and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry or need for special education services. Accordingly, no otherwise qualified student, employee, applicant for employment or member of the public shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to unlawful discrimination under any district program or activity on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, disability or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age and genetic information is also prohibited in accordance with state and/or federal law.
Title IX coordinator
Brian Crowther, Superintendent
7090 N. Rd 2 E. Monte Vista, CO 81144