Sargent's Notes & News
- District Accountability Committee: Meetings are normally held on the First Monday, during the school year in the high school library. Guests are welcome! Next meeting--September 11th, 7:00 p.m.
- Board of Education: Meetings are normally held on the 4th Monday of each month.
- Info about our Parent Notification System
- Sunflower Bank ABC Program: English • Spanish
Small Schools - Big Results
- All Schools (Elem., Jr. and Sr. High) Accredited with Distinction
- Small class sizes and personalized programming
- Safe, secure and enjoyable learning environments
- High academic standards - Boettcher scholars and State test scores
- High numbers of science fair, Pan American Day, Art, Voc Ag, FBLA and other award winners
- Wide range of programming - advanced courses
- Full extracurricular participation