Sargent's Notes & News
- Sargent's 100th Anniversary All-School Reunion will take place summer, 2017-- plans are underway, for more info or to get involved, call the district office at 719 852-4023, option 6
- District Accountability Committee: Meetings are normally held on the First Monday, August-May at 6:30 p.m. in the high school library. Guests are welcome!
- Board of Education: Meetings are normally held on the 4th Monday of each month.
- Info about our Parent Notification System
Small Schools - Big Results
- Small class sizes and personalized programming
- All Schools (Elem., Jr. and Sr. High) rated "HIGH" by several years of School Accountability Reports
- Safe, secure and enjoyable learning environments
- High academic standards - Boettcher scholars and State test scores
- High numbers of science fair, FBLA, Pan American Day, Art and other award winners
- Wide range of programming - advanced courses
- Full extracurricular participation